This recipe is perfect for something quick, tasty and of course super healthy. You’ll probably have theses ingredients in your cupboard as a staple part of your family’s diet put them together along with our fanatic oregano and tomato and thyme sauces and your in for a treat!
All you need is a pot and your on the way to a super healthy, vegan friendly dinner for all the family!!
- Cut the cabbage and put it in a pot on a low heat for 1 hour.
- Grate the onions and garlic and add them to another pot along with the glass of extra virgin olive oil.
- Once the cabbage has softened had the cabbage to your onions and garlic.
- Chop the leeks, carrots and potatoes and add these to your pot.
- Add the oregano and chilli and our tomato sauce (with thyme). Add some boiling water and 1.5 teaspoons of sea salt.
- Mix well and allow to boil for a further hour. When cooked add the juice of 1 lemon and mix well before serving.
- 1 Cabbage
- 2 Leeks
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Lemon
- 1 glass of our Cretan Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons of Oregano
- 2 teaspoons of chili flakes
- 2 small onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 4-5 medium potatoes