This week our lamb hotpot went down a treat with the kids! On a grey Saturday afternoon it brightened up our day. We added some port chops to the mix also just because we had them! It was quick painless and full of flavour. Check out the recipe below.
- Light brown the chops with our Extra Virgin Olive Oil adding the chopped parsley and paprika
- Slice the potatoes into thin slices and add them to your casserole dish
- Add the chops and make sure and pour in the juices also from the frying pan
- Season well with our potato mix, salt and add some more paprika!!!
- Then squeeze in the juice of two lemons.
- Make sure and still well to ensure all the potatoes and chops are seasoned
- Drizzle some of our Extra Virgin Olive Oil over and mix well again
- Add some water to cover nearly ¼ of the casserole
- Add to pre heated oven at 190degrees for 1 hour
- For the last 10 mins take off the lid and let it simmer until meat and potatoes are tender
- Serve and if you like sprinkle some chilli flakes over your potatoes for an added kick.
- Lamb Chops/Pork Chops (just as delicious!)
- Fresh Parsley
- Our Potato Mix
- 2 Lemons